From survey to inspection, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc., provides the innovative positioning technology that gives surveyors, civil engineers, construction contractors, equipment owners and operators the competitive edge by addressing such critical issues as boosting profits, quality craftsmanship, improving productivity, lowering operating costs and ensuring jobsite safety. We are pleased to represent the following products:
- Integrated RTK GNSS receiver
- Large 5.7” VGA Color Touchscreen
- Fast 806MHz processor
- 256MB RAM, 4GB flash storage
- 3.5G Cellular module
- Built-in Bluetooth® and WiFi connectivity
- Windows® Mobile 6.5.3 Professional
- Portrait or Landscape screen orientation
The Topcon Tesla RTK is the largest screen handheld controller on the market that can also be utilized as a network RTK rover. This is the best controller to maximize the MAGNET Field user experience.
RTK GNSS Receiver and Field Controller featuring 226 Channels with Universal Tracking
- Vanguard chip technology featuring 226 Channels with Universal Channels
- Internal GSM or CDMA Cellular Capability
- 806MHz XScale Processor
- Windows Mobile® 6.1 Operating System
- 2.0 Megapixel Camera (optional)
- 256MB SDRAM, 1GB Flash
- Internal Magnetic Compass
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wireless LAN connectivity
HiPer SR for GIS
Topcon's premier compact, ultra-rugged GNSS receiver with scalable accuracy
- Vanguard chip technology featuring 226 Channels with Universal Tracking
- Compact, lightweight, rugged design
- Completely integrated receiver, antenna, batteries, and communications
- Scalable Accuracy for any GIS application
- Sealed battery providing up to 20 hours of operation
- Reduced MINTER display, with single-button operation
- Charging (serial and power) and USB ports only
Magnet Enterprise - Web-Based Solution
MAGNET Enterprise is a web-based solution to manage your field and office data in the cloud. Track your assets and communicate with all those involved on projects. Login from any browser for live updates. Save time and money.
The power of cloud storage and exchanging of data is realized in increased productivity. Sharing the most up to date, recently collected, or recently drafted data is critical to avoid mistakes in the field or the office. Enterprise provides the manager with the ability to see all projects on-going and also a secure private backed up copy of historical data.
eGIS - Advanced Field Software for Mapping
With an ever-increasing reliance on location based information, organizations are turning to mobile GIS solutions, and Topcon is ready to provide you the best software solution available with our eGIS mapping software.
For applications such as utilities, disaster management, water and sewage plant operations, forestry, highway maintenance, or asset management, eGIS is all you need to capture data at any GNSS level, whether autonomous, DGPS, or centimeter RTK level.
Running on the Topcon Tesla, GRS-1, FC-25A or FC-236 controllers, this Windows Mobile based software solution has been designed from the ground up to be as easy and intuitive to use as possible.
eGPS - Advanced Interface Solution
Topcon's eGPS controller software is the solution you need to run third party GPS software packages on Topcon's extensive range of field controllers without worrying about interface issues.
eGPS acs as the interface link between the field controller and/or GNSS device hardware and your productivity software. By establishing this connection and seamlessly streaming NMEA positional string data from the GNSS unit to your software, you no longer have to worry about expensive development costs to adapt your software to interact with Topcon hardware.